Friday, June 19, 2015

Summer Bucket List 2015


This week is my first week of summer and I'm pretty pumped for the sunshine and longer days. Although I'll be working for a lot of the summer, I'm excited to have more time to do activities that you can fully appreciate in the summer. Here is a list of some of activities on my summer bucket list this year, however, it is of course not limited to the ten listed below!

  1. Visit the Zoo
  2. Find a good restaurant (or two) for lunch 
  3. Go to the Rose Garden
  4. Post more often on my blog
  5. Go on a hike
  6. Go to a free summer concert in the park
  7. Cook something new at least once a week
  8. Run more often
  9. Go to a county/state fair
  10. Prep for study abroad

What's on you bucket list this summer?

I would love to read it in a comment below!

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...