Thursday, October 1, 2015

Pumpkin Lovin': Recipes I Want To Try






For the past few weeks it seems as if I have been bombarded by pumpkin recipes, and let me tell you, I'm not complaining. If there is something that I've learned in Europe is that when it comes to fall food, pumpkin is just not as big here as it is in the states. You may be able to find a pumpkin spice latte if you looked hard enough, but pumpkin spice flavored treats are not hyped up here, unlike back home. Needless to say, I can vicariously live my love for pumpkin through online recipes and pinterest. Above are some recipes that I would want to try if I was back in the states.


Will you be eating pumpkin this fall?


Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...