Thursday, March 8, 2012

7 Deadly Sins of Beauty: A Tag


This tag was going around Youtube a while ago. It sounded fun, so I decided to do it :).

Questions:
GREED - What is your most inexpensive beauty product? What is your most expensive?

WRATH - What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? What has been hardest to find?

GLUTTONY - What are your most delicious beauty products?

SLOTH - What beauty product do you neglect due to laziness?

PRIDE - What beauty product gives you more confidence?

LUST - What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?

ENVY - What item would you most like to receive as a gift?

Answers:
GREED: My most inexpensive product would probably be Covergirl's Blush in "Natural Rose." I think it was around $4-5. My most expensive product is not something ridiculously expensive, but it would probably a MAC eyeshadow, around $14-15.

WRATH: I would have to say mascara. Some days, I can make my lashes look good, but other days, my eyelashes can be stupid and mascara just doesn't help.

GLUTTONY: I would have to say my Stila Lip Glazes, considering they all smell sweet and good.

SLOTH: Products that I neglect due to laziness would probably either be eyeshadow and/or blush. In the mornings, I want to sleep as much as I can, so sometimes I just skip those products.

PRIDE: Beauty products that give me the most confidence would probably be concealer and mascara. I honestly can't choose one or the other,because it does depend on the day, but those products are what really brighten my eyes and make me look more awake, despite lack of sleep I get. Also curling my lashes.

LUST: This question isn't really beauty related, but I think it's just supposed to be fun. From what I have seen from the videos, people were mainly talking physically. I don't meant to be shallow, but I'm a sucker for biceps and abs and tall guys(I hope that doens't sound too shallow! I promise I'm not!) I'm also a major sucker for a nice smile. Nice smiles are really nice. And when guys wear jeans. And when they're funny or do something cute when they think no one's looking. Ok, I'll stop. :)

ENVY: Probably either the Urban Decay Naked Palette or the Viva La Juicy Perfume. They are both on the pricer side unfortunately.

Hope this was somewhat fun/interesting.
I tag ALL of you!
Thanks :)

(Side note: Don't you love how my "Lust" answer was the longest)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...