1. Favorite Fall lip product? Burt Bees lip shimmer in "Rhubarb", which is a cranberry pink color. Super pretty for fall! Leaves a nice sheen to lips and moisturizes while still having a good color payoff.
3. Favorite Starbucks Fall Drink? My favorite drink (the drink I always order in the fall) is their Chai Tea Latte. I'm not a fan of coffee, but I love tea on cooler days.
4. Favorite Fall Candle? "Leaves" by Bath and Body Works. I know this is a cult favorite, but this candle always reminds me of fall and winter. There's no candle like it!
5. Favorite Fall Scarf or accessory? Chunky scarfs! They keep you really warm and look really cute with sweaters.
6. Haunted house, haunted hay ride, or haunted corn maze? Haunted house. I always go to a haunted house with my friends before Halloween, but I also like corn mazes.
7. Favorite Halloween movie? I can't remember any Halloween movies that I watched as a kid and I don't really watch Halloween movies so I don't think I can answer this one.
8. Favorite candy to eat on Halloween? By far Candy Corn, Butterfingers, Kit Kats, Reese's, and Tootsie Rolls! Even though I just named like half of the most popular Halloween candies, they've always been by favorite!
9. What are you dressing up as for Halloween?! I'm actually not dressing up for Halloween this year. I haven't dressed up since a couple years ago, but I do miss it! I'm just not creative enough.
10. What is your Favorite thing about Fall? I love the colors of the leaves changing (So pretty!) and crunching on leaves. I also love fall fashion and the food!
I hope you enjoyed this!
I tag everyone!
Have a happy Halloween!
Photo credit: http://lovetransmissions.wordpress.com/