I decided to write a series of posts that are about makeup items inspired by the olympics medals. For the first post of the series, I decided to base all the makeup off of the bronze medal.
Here are some bronze medal inspired makeup!
- Bobbi Brown Bronze Shimmer Brick Compact (I love how you use this compact as a blush, bronzer, or the lightest color can be used as a highlighter!)
- OPI Polish in "Pros and Bronze"
- Buxom Waterproof Smoky Eye Stick in "Brass Knuckles"
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in "Bronze"
- Stila Eye Shadow Trio in "Bronze Glow"
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in "Lucky" (This color would look good on any skin tone.
- NYC Bronzing Face Powder in "Sunny." Also in my . post)
- Shiseido Luminizing Lip Gloss in "Brown Sugar"
- Lancôme 5 Shadow & Liner Palette in "Bronze Amour"
I hope this was helpful!
Thank you for visiting!