New York Fashion Week was last week and after looking at some of the runway designs, I didn't want anything more than to attend some of the shows! Although most of us aren't able to attend the events, it's actually easy to recreate some of the makeup looks from the runways! This look in particular is based off the look from the Diane Von Furstenberg Runway show. It features a simple gray-brown smokey eye is natural face makeup and a nude lip, making it great for not only a night look for next spring, but also for the fall!
- BB Cream: Start the makeup with a BB cream for light coverage and a dewy finish.
- Bronzer: Lightly sweep the bronzer in the hollows of your cheekbones, on your temples, and down the jawline for a little bit of definition.
- Light Pink Blush: For a little bit of color, apply the blush on the apples of your cheeks, sweeping and blending it up to the sides of your face.
- Illuminater: This is a key part of the look. For the dewy finish, apply to the tops of your cheekbones, down the bridge of your nose and to your cupids bow and lightly blend.
- Light Brown Eyeshadow: Apply the light brown eyeshadow lightly in the crease as a transition color.
- Dark Brown-Gray Eyeshadow: First apply this eyeshadow lightly all over the lid then to the crease and outer corner using a fluffy crease brush, blending the color well. Blend the eyeshadow out a little past the outer corner of the eye. Next, using a crease or pencil brush, apply more eyeshadow to the upper lash line and lower lash line and blend slightly.
- Shimmery Light Beige Eyeshadow: Apply a little to the inner corners to brighten the eye look.
- Glitter Gold Liner: Apply this eyeliner to the waterline and also apply a little lightly on the upper lash line. Next, go over the eyeliner that is on the upper lash line with a little bit of the dark brown gray eyeshadow.
- Black Mascara: Finish the eye look by applying mascara to your upper and lower lashes!
- Nude Pink Lipstick: Since the model had a simple lip look with just a lipstick, apply the lip color to finish off the look!
I hope you found this post helpful!
What was your favorite makeup look at NYWF?
Please leave a comment below and follow!
Thank you for reading!