One of the trends that I'm really looking forward to this spring is pastels! I love wearing pastels. Pastels are girly and sweet. The thing about pastels is that you can either base your outfit on the trend from head to toe, or just where one item that follows the trend.
Here are some ideas on how to style this trend and some pieces that follow the trend.
AE Skinny Jeans in "Pink Dust." Also comes in lilac.
- Wearing white is always a good option when wearing pastels. It adds a clean finish without clashing with the whole outfit.
- When wearing pastel colored pants, pair it with a pastel top. The pink pants shown would look good with a minty green or pastel blue top!
- Try cuffing pastel jeans. It can make the biggest difference!
- Wear neutral colored accessories, like bags and bracelets, when wearing pastels. It just adds that simple pretty touch without clashing. Also keep your makeup natural!
- Beware of clashing. If you like bold colors, be careful of clashing the pastels with other pieces.
- If you do like more bolder pieces, try wearing pastel colored pants with a top that is just an amped up pastel, like mint or white colored pants with a bright pink top.
- Lastly, don't be afraid to try out the pastel trend! It is one of those few trends that it is subtle, but still really cute!
Please comment and follow!