- Military Jacket. The military jacket has been in trend for a while now and I think that it's perfect for the fall. You can find them in many stores and are an unique piece that's easy to style. When paired with black skinny jeans and some boots, it's an easy, cute, put together casual look for the fall!
- Combat Boots. Boots are a must for the rainy months in the fall, and are both casual and trendy. Check out my Combat Boots Trend post to see some of my favorite combat boots!
- Black Skinny Jeans. One of my favorite pieces of clothing for the cooler months are a pair of black skinny jeans or jeggings. Not only do they go with anything, but they can make a look more classy and can be worn during the day and night.
- Knit Infinity Scarf. Infinity scarves became popular a few years ago and are still in for this fall. It's probably because they are super easy to wear and can add some more texture to an outfit. Pair with any sweater and some skinny jeans and you have an easy, cute, complete look.
- Skater Skirt/Dress. I have mentioned this several times on my blog and I just had to include it in this post. Skater skirts and dresses have been in for several seasons and who says it's only a spring/summer trend? Pair with a pair of leggings and you have a cute and warm outfit for the fall!
- Striped Tee. This is more of a trend than a essential, but I have been seeing a lot of stripes this season and in the past and I love this trend because it's so simple yet classy and can be easily styled. I also think think that a striped tee would look really cute under a military jacket with some black skinny jeans!
- Statement Watch. This is a trend often seem on tumblr or instagram but can easily be worn by anyone. Statement watches are a perfect arm candy piece and can make an outfit look very sophisticated without trying too hard.
- Nude Flats. A pair of nude flats are a perfect way to transition from summer to fall. They are super versatile and literally go with any outfit without clashing. They also can be dressed down or dressed up easily!
What are some of your fall essentials?
Please comment down below!
Thank you for reading! <3