Sunday, April 29, 2012

10 Little Secrets Tag!


Here is a tag that is going around YouTube. Once again, I thought doing this tag would be fun :)

Questions:
1. What is one product that makes you feel like a million dollars?
2. What is your skincare secret? / A passed down skin care tip
3. Share your hair care secret?
4. What is your biggest diet rule?
5. Any workout tips?
6. Which perfume is your secret weapon?
7. What's a clothing item of yours which always turns heads
8. What is your most treasured piece of jewellery?
9. Who is your style crush?
10. Tell us something we don't know about you

Answers:
1. Probably mascara, because it really makes the eyes look bigger, but probably also concealer or blush.
2. Washing our face twice a day. I know this is probably an obvious one, but I was always told that it just wasn't makeup that you were washing away but also excess moisturizer on your skin that can build up.
3. Don't use heat a lot on your hair! It will damage your hair and your hair will look softer and more healthy without putting heat on it. This is one secret for no split-end :)
4. Drink a lot of water and chew gum to prevent getting hungry.
5. Keep your workout consistent as well as do the workout that is best for you! Don't be too hard (or easy) on yourself.
6. Probably Viva La Juicy or Bath and Body Work's Sweet Pea. Both sweet and flirty!
7. Probably just either bright pops of color in outfits or a really cute skirt or dress.
8. I don't own many treasured pieces of jewelry. Probably a necklace that is made up of some sort of stone that's really really old, but I never wear it.
9. Lauren Conrad! I love her style is definitely someone I look to for inspiration.
10. Probably that I'm really shy, but I love talking. Yes, I know it's weird combination, but I shy around new people but if I'm comfortable around you and you start talking to me, I seriously won't stop!

So that was the tag!
I tag everyone, but here are some people I specifically tag:
http://missbeautylicious101.blogspot.com/
and
http://thingswhichmakemesmile.blogspot.com/

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...