Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Fourth of July Outfits!

Fourth of July is coming up, so I decided to come up with some outfits to celebrate the day of red, white and blue!

I love how the navy blue and red belt contrast each other. This can even be worn on any cool summer day! I love the white sandals with the touch of gold. White blazers look great over any dress and is perfect for those cooler evenings.

This is the simplest of all the outfits. The red scarf is a nice bright touch with the red flats. I also love the blue skirt!

Here's an outfit that's more casual. Swap the shorts for a pair of skinny jeans so it's a little warmer for when you go out to see the fireworks at night!

I hope that this helped that that you have a good fourth of July!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...