I know that I'm late on the bandwagon, but yesterday I watched "Frozen" for the first time and I fell in love with the movie! I really wanted to do a post on some of the characters, so I decided to do a post of how to achieve the makeup that some of the characters "wore" in the movie. This post is going to be about Anna's makeup, which is perfect for everyday! I'm also planning on doing a post on Elsa's makeup later! Read on to see how to achieve Anna's look from the movie!
- Concealer: Since you can still see Elsa's freckles and imperfections, apply a concealer just to any problem areas and under the eyes.
- Powder: Apply a translucent or powder is little coverage to your t-zone to prevent shine throughout the day.
- Rosy-Plum Blush: Blush is key to this look (since they are in the cold for most of the movie)! Apply a rosy-plum blush to the apples of your cheeks, blending it up to the sides of your face. (The shade shown is the Covergirl Classic Color Blush in "Iced Plum")
- Highlighter: Apply a little to the cheekbones and blend to get her glow!
- Matte Beige Nude Eyeshadow: Apply all over the lid. It didn't look like she was "wearing" anything too shimmery, so this shade will create a natural wash of color over the lid. (The shade shown is W.O.S. from the Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette)
- Matte Taupe Brown Eyeshadow: Using a blending brush, apply a little lightly into the crease and outer corner and blend to avoid harsh lines. (The shade shown is Naked 2 from the Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette)
- Black Pencil Eyeliner: Anna was wearing eyeliner, so apply a medium line on the upper lash line, making the line thicker in the outer corner. After applying, smudge the line a little with a smudger brush so that the line isn't super "clean", but still a line.
- Apply some of the black pencil lightly the the outer corner of your waterline.
- Black Mascara: Apply two coats of mascara to your top lashes and one coat to your bottom lashes.
- Tinted Eyebrow Gel: Use a gel or powder to fill in your eyebrows, but don't make them too defined and rather natural looking.
- Rosy Tinted Lip Balm: Finish the look by applying a rosy lip balm! (The one shown is Covergirl's Jumbo Gloss Balm in "Watermelon Twist")
I hope you enjoyed this post?
Who is your favorite character form the movie?
Mine is definitely Olaf or Anna! Please comment down below on your favorite!
Thank you for visiting!