When Hermione Granger was about to enter the Yule Ball in her updo and ruffled dress, she took everyone's breath away (especially Ron Weasley's). She was no longer in her school uniform and instead wore a gorgeous purple dress and heels. She even wore a little bit of makeup. Her makeup was light and minimal while bringing out her features. This look would be perfect for a winter formal or even for prom! Read on to see my take on her Yule Ball makeup look!
- Tinted Moisturizer and Concealer: Apply to wear it's needed. Hermione didn't have much coverage, but did have a little. Next, take a
- Rose Pink Blush: Apply lightly to the apples of your cheeks and blend along the cheekbones to the sides of your face to create a little bit of a contouring effect.
- Pearl Highlighter: Apply to the tops of your cheekbones to get her glowy look.
- Off-White Eyeshadow: Apply to the inner corner and tear duct area.
- Sparkly White Loose Eyeshadow: This is optional, but to get her sparkly eye look, apply it the tear duct area. Take a
- Light Champagne Eyeshadow: Apply all over the lid.
- Mauve-Plum Eyeshadow: Apply in the crease and outer corner and blend, focusing it only in the outer corner and crease. Also apply a little to the bottom lash line.
It didn't seem like Hermione was wearing lipstick or many lip products, so instead, apply a light pink lip gloss to finish the whole look!
I hope that you found this post helpful!
Please comment below on whether or not you liked Hermione's Yule Ball makeup!
Follow for more 'Get the Look' posts.
Thank you for reading! <3