Sunday, November 13, 2011

Fall Fashion: Mixing Neutrals OOTD

So for this post, I'll be incorporating different neutrals together into one fall outfit. This is also an outfit that I have been wearing and will be wearing a lot.
So here are the items:

This sweater is from nordstrom, and I got it in the color shown, oatmeal, and I love it!
Rubbish® Long Sleeve Crewneck Sweater, nordstrom.com, $34

Haha, I know, I mentioned this is one of my previous posts, but this scarf is so soft and with the oatmeal sweater, it just looks so classy.
Rubbish® Textured Check Infinity Scarf, nordstrom.com, $18

I just paired this with a pair of dark washed flare jeans (these exact pair). Let me tell you, american Eagle jeans are the most comforatable and fitting pair of jeans without the high price tag.
AE Artist Jean, ae.com, $40

As for shoes, I would pair this ourfit with a pair of dark brown riding boats or a pair of flats, a any neutral color like nude, black, or brown.
This pair of shoes is a good pair of shoes for this outfit.
Steve Madden 'Koool' Flat, nordstrom.com, $70


This color is a perfect neutral purple pink. Adds a nice wash of color to the outfit
Opi "Steady as She Rose", $8.50 (all credit for picture from thefrustratedfashionista.blogspot.com)


So I hoped you liked this post, and please comment and follow!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...