Friday, November 25, 2011

My Nail Polish Obsession: A Tag

There was a post earier this month on elleandblair.com with a nail tag and has also been going around youtube. Let's be serious here, who would want to do this?
Here are the questions:
  1. What’s your favorite nail polish company?
  2. Glitter or no glitter?
  3. OPI or china glaze or Essie?
  4. When do you start to take off your nail polish?
  5. What’s your favorite color on your nails?
  6. Darks or brights? 
  7. What are you wearing on your nails right this moment?
  8. Matte nails—in or out?
  9. French manicures?
  10. Favorite fall color?
These are my answers:
  1. Either OPI or Essie
  2. No glitter, but glitter on the ring finger sometimes
  3. Ok, so this is a hard one. I prefer the OPI formula, but I like the Essie colors more. So it's a tie!
  4. Either after it starts chipping or 3-4 days
  5. Any purples
  6. Darks, but I prefer paler colors
  7. OPI's "Steady As She Rose"
  8. Out. I was never a fan 
  9. Sure, but I would only personally wear it on special occasions
  10. Taupe-y pinks and purples and darker colors
I hope you enjoyed this!
What are your answers to this tag?
Please comment and follow!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...