Friday, August 16, 2013

Middle School Makeup Look!

Middle school is the time in most teenage girls' lives where girls start to experiment with makeup. In my experience, middle school tends to be the time for heavy eyeliner and colorful eyeshadow with most girls and can be a little bit of a mess. In my opinion, less is more, and I could recommend to start with a little makeup and work up slowly. In middle school (around 7th and 8th grade), you don't need to be wearing a ton of makeup. This makeup look is going a simple look while enhancing your features!
I would just like to note that I'm not saying that you have to wear makeup in middle school. I personally didn't wear makeup in middle school but I know that many girls like to start at that age. I just say that if your parents allow it, wear makeup when you want to start wearing makeup!
Read on to see my take on a middle school makeup look.


In middle school, many girls like to start experimenting with makeup, including eyeshadow. Instead of starting with the fun colorful eyeshadow, start with a neutral eyeshadow and experiment and work with it without the worry of looking a little crazy.

A lot of girls also like experimenting with eyeliner. Like the eyeshadow, start off with something a little more subtle and less harsh like a brown pencil eyeliner. Apply to your upper lash line if you want more definition. Finish the eyelook with a little bit of mascara.

For lips, apply a clear lipgloss to finish off the look!

And there's the finish look! I wouldn't recommend using face makeup in middle school because it can be too heavy for your skin. Instead, focus more on the eyes and lips!

I hope you found this helpful!
Please comment below and follow! I would appreciate it a lot!

Thank you for reading! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...