- Concealer: Kesha was not wearing any heavy foundation, so opt for a concealer to cover up any imperfections and to conceal under eye circles.
- Translucent Powder: Apply all over your face with a fluffy brush to help keep your face matte all day.
- Light Matte Bronzer: Apply to the hollows of your cheeks, on the sides of your face to your temples, and down the jawline with a large brush to had some color and definition to your face.
- Illuminating Peach-Pink Blush: Apply on to the tops of the apples of your cheeks and up to the sides of your face. This will add both color and a highlighting effect in one. (The product shown above is the Milani Baked Blush in "Luminoso").
- Highlighter: If your blush isn't illuminating, then also apply a highlighter to the tops of your cheekbones.
- Matte Mauve-Brown Eyeshadow: Using a fluffy eyeshadow brush, apply this color all over your lid and into your outer corner and crease. Be sure to blend well so there are no harsh lines. Also apply a little under your bottom lash lines. (The eyeshadow shown is the Urban Decay eyeshadow in "Tease", which would be perfect for this look).
- Shimmery Light Champagne Eyeshadow: Apply to the inner tear ducts of your eyes to brighten your eyes.
- Flesh tone Eyeshadow: Apply to your brow bone to brighten the eye area.
- Black Gel Eyeliner: Using a thin eyeliner brush, apply a thin line to your upper lash line, then smudge the line a little so the line isn't so harsh. Also apply a little on the outer third of your bottom lash line.
- Black Mascara: Apply a few coats of mascara to your upper lashes and one coat to your bottom lashes.
For lips, apply a light peach-pink lipgloss (such as the NYX Butter Gloss in "Creme Brulee") to finish off the look!
I hope you found this post helpful!
Who did you think was the best dressed at 2014 Billboard Music Awards?
Please comment below and follow!
Thank you for reading!