- Urban Decay Naked 2 palette. I don't own either of the Naked palettes, so they are definitely on the top of my list, partially the Naked 2 palette because I prefer cooler colors.
- LORAC PRO Palette. Along with the Naked palettes, this wide range palette is on the top of my list, mainly because it comes with both matte and shimmery colors. I also like how they have many lighter colors for an everyday look!
- Channel Long Wear Luminous Eyeshadow in "Emerveille". Whenever I walk through the Channel beauty section of Nordstrom, their beautiful cream eyeshadows always catch my eye, partially the shade "Emerveille"!
- Bobbie Brown Creamy Corrector Kit. I am always on the hunt for the perfect concealer and when getting my makeup done for prom at the Bobbi Brown counter in Nordstrom, the makeup artist used this concealer on me and I loved it! Unfortunately, it was a little steep for my wallet, but when I have the extra money, I'm defiantly going to consider this product!
- Benefit They're Real Mascara. I am usually a big fan of drugstore mascaras, however, this mascara has been getting a lot of hype and I have heard nothing but good things about it.
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in "Perversion". This has always been a cult favorite and for someone who has a hard time with pencil eyeliner staying in place, this product is on my wishlist and I have heard so many good things about it.
Please comment below on some of the items on your wishlist!
Thank you for reading! <3