Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Guide to Infinity Scarves | Fall/Winter 2013 ∞


First, as you can see above, I was having a little fun with photo/clip-art editing and thought I was was kinda creative for incorporating the infinity sign above. However, looking at it now, I realize that it's actually not that great so excuse the "creativity" above and I think I'm going to keep it to laugh at myself when I look back in the future.

Anyways, as for the actually post and fall fashion, I absolutely love infinity scarves for the fall and winter scarves because they are a super easy way to add detail to a simple outfit and are super comfy. Infinity scarves can be found at almost every clothing stores and can be found for pretty inexpensive. They also come in a wide range of colors and textures. Here are my favorite infinity scarves!

Textured scarfs are the perfect way to, well, add texture to your outfit. Textured scarves are my find kind, because I tend to find that they are the softest and are more unique than just a simple scarf! My favorite place to find textured scarves is Nordstrom BP, since they have the widest variety!

Chunky
Nothing is more comfy than a chunky scarf! I love chunky scarfs in the fall and winter and you can find them for pretty inexpensive at many stores, such as H&M. Plus you can find them in many colors! If you're super ambitious, you can even knit your known chunky scarves!

Fringe/Open Weave
Fringe and open weave scarves are a perfect way to add some more detail to a simple outfit! Fringe has been a trend for the past few seasons and I think that fringe scarves are the perfect and subtle way to incorporate the trend into your outfit!


I hope you found this post helpful!
What's your favorite kind of scarf?
Please comment and follow!

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...