- Lush Bath Bombs: Bath Bombs are always a fun gift to give, plus there's such a large selection, there's something for everyone! Some fun ones are the Secret Santa Bath Bomb and the Mt. Frosty Bath Bomb Set.
- Makeup Value Sets: Giving makeup can be iffy, because it's hard to know what they already own or what they want to try. Value sets are perfect, because they give you deluxe samples of multiple products for a decent price. Benefit has some of the best value sets, such as the Benefit Little Love Potions Gift Set.
- Notebooks and Journals: For those who are not into makeup, notebooks and journals with fun patterns can be personal and a very useful gift. Some fun journals can be found at Anthropologie.
- Makeup Palette: Every makeup lover or someone who started wearing makeup loves a good makeup palette. The LORAC Pro Palette is a good palette, since it has a large range of natural looking colors perfect for any person!
- Candles: Who doesn't love candles? I love giving fun candles as gifts and Bath and Body Works now has mason jar candles which look more personal than the normal candles. I love the Bath and Body Works Candle in "Winter".
- Body Product Sets: Sets are perfect for Christmas, because they incorporate several products for a lower price! I love the body product sets from Bath and Body Works, such as the Bath and Body Works "Vanilla Bean Noel" Set.
- Nail Polish: This one may be a little iffy, because it's hard to know what exactly what colors they would love. You can't usually go wrong with a red color or sparkly neutral color, especially around holidays like New Years Eve. I would recommend the OPI nail polishes in "In My Santa Suit" and "My Favorite Ornament"!
- Earrings: Earrings are also a good gift, especially for family or close friends. Nordstrom BP has well made earrings for less than $10 and have many styles. I like the the BP Sparkly Gold Stud Earrings and the BP Bow Earrings!
I hope that this post was helpful?
What are your favorite gifts to give during the holidays?
Please comment down below! I would love to hear your answer!
Thank you for reading!