Thursday, February 16, 2012

High Low Hem Skirt: In or Out

High-low hem skirts are seen in magazines and runways. Here are some high-low hem skirts and outfits.
I can't say that I'm a huge fan of the trend on myself, but I think it would look good on an average height or tall person.

Outfit 1: Try a High Low Hem Skirt that reaches the floor on the back. It will give you a different look than if you were just wear a maxi-skirt.
Nordstrom BP
Pair this with a 3/4 length flowy top that's more neutral, such as white or tan.
Pair with some brown high heel sandals.

Outfit 2: Try one that's above the knees in the front, but long in the back. 
Urban Outfitters
Tuck a flowy white or neutral color short sleeve top.
Pair with a pair of brown colored (flat) sandals.

Hope you enjoyed!
Please comment and follow! <3

1 comment:

  1. I really love the skirt from outfit 2, I never thought I'd be into this trend, but that skirt is gorgeous. I've given you the Versatile Blogger Award, have a look at my blog for more details :) x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...