Spring is here and summer is just around the corner! Here are some of my spring/early summer makeup essentials!
- Light Eyeshadows: Whether they're a light champagne color or a light pink, light eyeshadow is a must for those who like wearing eyeshadow in the spring!
- (Matte) Bronzer: As you are getting more tan, a natural bronzer like NYC's "Sunny" Bronzer (shown in the photo) is nice to have to even our your skin, while giving you a glow!
- BB Cream/ Tinted Moisturizer: Since it's starting to get warmer outside, step away from your thicker foundation and go for a lighter coverage! BB creams are great for this :). (Tell me if you would like a post about BB creams)
- Waterproof Eyeliner: As you are starting to hit the pool more often, go for a waterproof eyeliner that will last your through the day.
- Lip Balm with SPF: Whether you're a makeup junkie or not, this should be a stable for everyone! Just like the rest of your body, you need to protect your lips from the sun!
- Cream Blush: Cream blushes like the NYX cream blush in "Rose Petal" (shown in the photo) blend in with your skin, giving you that glowy look. Pink cream blushes are perfect for spring.
- Tinted Lip Balm: Tinted lip balms like the Revlon lip butter in "Peach Parfait" are great because they give you a tint while moisturizing and protecting your lips.
- Waterproof Mascara: This is something that every girl should have if they are planning on going to the pool. This will also last you through those hot spring and summer days!
What are your favorite beauty products for spring?