Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Spring Fashion 2012: Lauren Conrad Inspired Outfit #2

I love Lauren Conrad's style! I know that I did a post in the fall on an inspired outfit based off of her style. I decided to do one for spring!

How to recreate her look:
Top:
Modcloth Lattice Top
Any cream or light pink flowy tank will work for this.

Shorts:
Here are the exact shorts from the photo (part of her LC line for Kohls)

Here are another pair of lace pink shorts from Lulus.com

Shoes:
These are her exact shoes from the photo, also from her LC line.

Ring:
Catbird rings
In the photo, she is wearing a silver ring. It is hard to see the details, but a silver ring would add a nice touch.

Earrings:
Carole Floral Heart Stud Earrings
 Even though you can't tell whether or not she's wearing earrings, I think that this pair would go well with the outfit.

I hope this was helpful!
Thank you for reading!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...