Wednesday, June 6, 2012

May 2012 Favorites: Apps

I'm sooo sorry that I haven't posted in a while. I'm been really busy with testing, SAT, upcoming exams, etc. Hopefully I will be able to post more after school end which is in a few weeks. Anyways, enough with the excuses. :P
I decided to do a may favorites for the apps I've been using.
I'm so sorry that this is not a beauty post. I will hopefully be posting more beauty posts later this week!
Here are a couple of my favorite apps:
AOL radio

Scramble with Friends (free)
The great thing is that they are also both free!
AOL radio: When I first got this app, I actually did not like it at all. I recently started using it again, and it has become my favorite radio app. I'm actually not sure why I didn't like it before. I love how you can not only choose from over a 100 radio stations, but at each radio station, if you don't like a song their playing, you can just click for the next song. Would totally recommend it!

Scramble with Friends (free): This one may be fimilar to a lot of you. I've been playing this game against my friends, and the nice thing about it is that each game is short. :)

What are your favorite apps?

I hope this helped!
Thank you <3
Please comment and follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...