Tuesday, May 7, 2013

New Blog Title?: Welcome to "Knots and Ruffles"!

So, as you can see, I have decided to change my blog title. I wanted to change some things up, so I have decided to change the title from "Just Loving Lilacs and Beauty" to "Knots and Ruffles" and change the design of my blog a little. I am thinking about making a new banner for my blog title, so if any of you know of a good websites to create banners, please let me know!
I have been unable to post that often and unfortunately it will be like this for a while. I have been really busy with school and college stuff and school has pretty much taken over my life so far. I will try to post more often in the next few months and do more reviews and trends posts.

Also, I would just like to say a huge thank you to everyone following my blog! I really appreciate it!

I hope you enjoy the new blog!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...