Saturday, October 26, 2013

Sweater Weather Tag!


I love tags and I love fall, so when I saw this tag going around YouTube, I had to do it! I love the questions in this tag, because it's different than the typical "what's your favorite fall product" kind of tag and also has some fun non-beauty related questions. I also love the name of this tag! Who else started playing the song "Sweater Weather" by The Neighbourhood in their head when reading the name? Love that song! Read on to see my answers to the questions!

1. Favorite candle scent? I know that everyone says this, but probably "Leaves" by Bath and Body Works. I may also be bias, because that's the only fall candle I've ever bought and I haven't stopped by anywhere to smell candles. "Leaves" though is such a perfect and unique scent though and I would definitely recommend checking it out!

2. Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate? Tea! In the fall, I love the Chai Lattes from Starbucks! I also love hot chocolate, but I tend to drink it more in the winter! I know, however, that Starbucks recently came out with a chocolate chai, which I really want to try!

3. What's the best fall memory you have? Hmmm, well I don't think that I have any favorite fall memory in particular. One of my earliest memories of fall though is making a huge leaf pile in my friend's backyard and jumping in it (the typical fall memory).

4. Which makeup trend do you prefer: dark lips or winged eyeliner? Winged liner! I think winged liner is a easy and simple way to make your eyes pop! Dark lips, however, are a little more one trend for the fall, but I can't pull it off.

5. What do you want to be for Halloween? I don't know yet, but I have Minnie Mouse ears, so I may be Minnie Mouse for Halloween, even though it's a pretty common costume.

6. Favorite Thanksgiving food? Stuffing! I absolutely love stuffing and for me, it beats turkey! I'm getting hungry just thinking about it..

7. Hats or Scarves? Scarves! I'm not much of a hat person, but I love scarves, infinity scarves in particular. I think that scarves are the perfect way to make an outfit look put together without trying that hard. Plus, they're perfect for the colder months!

8. Most worn sweater? My most worn sweater is my simple navy blue sweater with brown elbow pads. I love navy blue in the fall and I think that it's a very versatile color that can be worn with anything. The fact that it's super cozy is also a plus for the fall!

9. Favorite fall nail polish? Essie's "Bahama Mama" is a maroon, wine color that's perfect for the fall! I don't actually own this nail polish, but I'm thinking about picking it out because I eye it every time in the store. I love maroon colors and the fact that this one is creamy rather than shimmery is a plus for me, since I do generally like creamier nail polishes better. It's also a color that won't clash with any of your outfits!

10. Football games or jumping in leaf piles? This is a hard one because I liked going to football games, but I also love jumping in leaf piles and crunching on the leaves (even though I haven't done so since I was little). For me right now, even though I'm in college, I would have to say jumping in leaf piles, mainly because my university doesn't have a football team.

11. Skinny jeans or leggings? I'm not much of a leggings person and I didn't actually start wearing them until this year, so I will have to go with skinny jeans (even though leggings are growing on me).

12. Combat boots or Uggs? Combat boots! I think that combat boots are a fall essential and they go with anything! Uggs may be comfy, but I personally think that combat boots are more fashionable of the two.

13. What's your #1 favorite thing about fall? I absolutely love everything about fall, from the food to the fashion, but honestly, as cheesy as this is, my favorite thing about fall is the changing colors of the trees! Definitely the prettiest part!

I hope you enjoyed this post!
Whats your #1 favorite thing about fall?
Please comment down below! I would love to read your answers!

Thank you for reading! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...