Eleanor Calder's makeup look is perfect for both an everyday summer look as well as great for school or work! She is often seen in very light makeup that's soft, pretty, and fresh! The key to her look is keeping everything light and natural looking. It never looks like she wears a lot of makeup and seems to often be wearing light blush and a light eyelook with the focus on her eyelashes. Read on to see my take on her look!
- Medium Coverage Foundation: Eleanor Calder is never seen in super heavy, matte foundation, so go for a little lighter of a foundation that evens out your skin tone for a natural look. If you have oily skin, set the foundation with a powder where you usually get oily.
- Illuminating Concealer: Conceal your under eye area with a brightening concealer. Also apply to the tops of your cheekbones and down the bridge of your nose to brighten your face.
- Bronzer: To get her defined cheekbones, apply a bronzer lightly to the hollows of your cheeks as well as on your temples and down the jawline. She doesn't look like she wears heavy bronzer, so be sure to lightly.
- Light Pink Blush: Finish off the face look with a little bit of light pink blush on the apples of your cheeks because Eleanor Calder often has a little color in her cheeks.
- Nude Champagne Eyeshadow: Eleanor Calder doesn't wear heavy eye makeup on an everyday basis, so just go for a light champagne nude eyeshadow all over the lid and inner corner.
- Black Gel Eyeliner: Apply a very thin line of black gel eyeliner on your upper lashes to make your lashes look more full.
- Black Lengthening Mascara: Apply a lengthening and volumising mascara to the upper lashes to finish off the eye look!
Eleanor Calder is seen wearing a nude lip color on an everyday basis. Apply a nude light pink lip cream to finish off the lip, such as NYX's Soft Matte Lip Cream in "Tokyo". If your lips are more pigmented, fill in your lips with a nude-pink lip liner before applying the lip cream to make the color come off more nude.
I hope you found this post helpful!
Who do you look up to for beauty inspiration?
Please comment down below and follow!
Thank you for reading!