Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Korea Mini Haul!



Asian skincare and makeup products have a fairly good reputation in the beauty world, so while in Korea, of course I had to go shopping for skincare or makeup products. As you could tell, I didn't go crazy in terms of shopping in Korea, even though I was tempted too. Many of the popular Korean brands are fairly affordable, so it took a lot for me to refrain from buying a blush in every shade.

For skincare, I went to The Face Shop, a popular and affordable skincare brand and store that focuses on incorporating nature into their products. I have been looking for a good moisturizer and eye cream, so I decided to pick up The Face Shop Clean Face Mild Lotion and The Face Shop Mango Seed Silk Moisturising Eye Cream. The lotion is a very nice bottle that would break if dropped and most exciting, the eye cream has a pump!

My mom and I also bought some face masks, and kind of went crazy. We ended buying more than 20 face masks, mainly because they are cheaper than the ones in the U.S., were on sale, and were going to be given as gifts for friends at home. Some of the The Face Shop Real Nature Mask Sheets we bought included Pomegranate, Mung Bean, Honey, Blueberry, and Kelp.

As for makeup, I was on the hunt for a good blush and decided to stop by the Innisfree store and buy the Innisfree Blush in the color #4, which is a slightly bright coral-pink color. Although it was (surprisingly) the only makeup product that I purchased in Korea, I'm excited to try it out before summer officially ends! I also received some samples of the Innisfree White Tone Up Lotion, which I'm excited to try!

I hope you enjoyed this post!
Please let me know if you want reviews on any of the products shown above!

Thank you for stopping by and reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...