Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Miranda Kerr Inspired Fresh Makeup Look | FOTD




Miranda Kerr always wears some of my favorite makeup looks, since they are often simple yet involve colors that really help enhance enhance certain features, such as the eyes and cheeks. This makeup look caught my attention, and even though she was wearing this makeup look earlier this year, I still think that it is a gorgeous makeup look for the summer. Granted, my take on her look isn't as nearly as flawless as hers, however, I really enjoyed putting this look together! The eyeshadow didn't show up true to color in the photos, but I promise it looks like a close match in real life!

The Makeup...
First I applied the Maybelline Fit Me Concealer under my eyes and around my nose to conceal any redness. Next, I applied the Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in 'Translusnet ' to set the concealer and to keep my T-zone matte throughout the day. I then applied the NYC Sunny bronzer in a '3' motion to my temples, in the hollows of cheeks, and down my jaw line for a little bit of contouring and bronzing. I then finished the face makeup by applying a light pink Covergirl Cheekers blush to the apples of my cheeks, brushing upwards towards my temples.

For my eyes, after priming, I applied MAC's eyeshadow in "All That Glitters" all over my lid, up to my crease. Using a pencil brush, I then applied the eyeshadow along my lower lashline. To thicken the lash line, I used the Sephora waterproof pencil eyeliner to line my tight line. To further define the lash line, I applied a very thin line of the Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner in "Caviar Ink". I then finished off the eye look with Maybelline One-by-One mascara.

To finish off the look, I applied the Revlon Lip Butter in "Juicy Papaya" for a nice sheer coral-pink lip color and the Clinique Long Last Glosswear in "Air kiss". This combination gave the perfect coral-pink combination with a sheen, similar to the finish on Miranda Kerr's lip color.

This is a look that I will definitely be wearing a lot this summer if I want a look that's a little more than basic. It's great for everyday or would be a great for a little makeup look for a nicer occasion.

I hope you enjoyed this post!
Who do you look up to for beauty inspiration?
Please comment below! I would love to read your answers!

Thank you for reading!

As a side note, I would like to say that I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while. I was out of town and even though I had scheduled some posts throughout last week, for some reason none of them got posted. I hope you understand!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...