Friday, May 1, 2015

Friday Favorites!

I wish I had an excuse for not posting frequently for the past few weeks other than school, but honestly, school has been consuming every bit of my life. Unfortunately, according to my planner, I don’t see this changing until the quarter ends. I will try my best to write posts, since I love writing posts and find it the perfect outlet and escape from schoolwork. Anyways, enough about school. It’s been feeling a lot like spring here in the Northwest and I have been definitely awing over spring outfits and other related posts by other bloggers! Here are some of my current favorites!

Favorite Fashion Inspiration


Favorite Hair Inspiration: Chain Braid

Photo above: Lulus.com

Favorite Food Inspirations


Favorite Quote


What is your favorite quote?

I would love to read it in a comment below!

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...