Friday, July 10, 2015

Friday Favorites!

I realized that it has been a while I have done a normal Friday Favorites with no theme. I would like to think that I have I would have a lot to say since my last favorites post, which was posted during finals week. I'm almost a month into my summer break, but it definitely does not feel that long by any means. It wouldn't be a true summer if it didn't seem like it was flying by! Anyways, here are some of my favorites that I have stumbled upon this week.

Favorite Fashion Inspirations

Clockwise from top left: The Style Bungalow / The Fashionistas Diary / Bows and Sequins / Classy Girls Wear Pearls

Favorite Nail Inspiration


Favorite Food Inspiration: Sweet Treats

Favorite Quote

What is your favorite quote?
I would love to read it in a comment below!

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...