Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Hot Pink | Summer Trends 2015


Outfits for Inspiration



I am someone who tends to not gravitate towards brighter colors or trends. I will envy those who can pull of the trend from a distance, but will never have the guts to pull off the color myself. The Hot Pink trend is not exception. Although I don't usually wear a lot of bright colors, I love how hot pink has hit many stores this summer and is being incorporated into many summer ensembles.

Hot pink pieces make a fun statement to a look by adding a bright pop of color. Hot pink looks best with neutral pieces, such as black and white. However, don't be afraid to mix and match hot pink with other colors, such as some of the bloggers above have successfully done in a clean and fashionable manner. If you're feeling daring and looking to add more life to your wardrobe, hot pink may the "it" color for you this summer!


Will you be wearing hot pink this summer?

I would love to read it in a comment below!

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...