Gigi Hadid has been making her way in modeling over the past few years, quickly being the new "it" girl in the modeling world. Gigi is becoming increasing known for her laid back street style (post here), but along with taking inspiration from her effortless style, her natural makeup looks are the perfect inspiration for either long summer days or for back to school. Gigi's look often incorporates light champagnes or golds in her makeup, giving her a beachy glow while still remaining natural. Continue reading to see how to recreate her look!
MAC Eyeshadow in 'All That Glitters' / Urban Decay Eyeshadow in "Vanilla" / Stila Stay All Day Liquid Eye Liner / Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara
- Champagne-Gold Eyeshadow. Apply the eyeshadow, such as MAC's 'All That Glitters' (review here) all over the lid and into your crease.
- Light Champagne Eyeshadow. Apply the eyeshadow, such as the Urban Decay Eyeshadow in "Vanilla" to the inner corner of your eyes to brighten the eye area.
- Black Liquid Eyeliner. Gigi Hadid often wears winged eyeliner and to create this look, apply an eyeliner from the inner corner of the upper lash line to the outer corner. Make sure to start the line thin, making the liner thicker towards the outer corner. Extend the eyeliner on the outer corner, making a small wing.
- Black Mascara. Apply mascara to your top and lower lashes
Too Faced Soleil Matte Bronzer / Bobbi Brown Blush in "Nude Peach" / Stila 'Sheer Color' Tinted Moisturizer / Laura Mercier Matte Radiance Baked Powder
- Tinted Moisturizer. Gigi does not seem to often wear wear layers of foundation, so keep it natural with a tinted moisturizer or concealer.
- Bronzer. To recreate Gigi's 'Califorinian Girl' look, apply a bronzer with a fluffy brush lightly to wear the sun natural hits your face, such as the hollows of your cheek bones and temples.
- Peach Blush. Add to the natural look by applying a peach blush, such as the Bobbi Brown Blush in "Nude Peach" on the apples of your cheeks.
- Illuminator. Create her glowy look by applying a highlighter to the tops of your cheekbones
Do you like a natural look?