Sunday, August 16, 2015

(A Very Belated) Friday Favorites!

Long time no see! Although it has been only a week since I last posted, due to my surprisingly consistent posting in the past, it feels as if it has been a lot longer since I last went online. The reason for the lack of posts is because my laptop decided to crash after I was out of town for a day, which led to the laptop having to stay in the shop for about a week. Anyways, here are some of my belated favorites!

Favorite Fashion Inspiration: (More) Summer Whites


Favorite Makeup Inspriation


Favorite Food Inspiration: Chocolate Lovin'


Favorite Moment (San Francisco Bay)

I went down to San Francisco for a day to get a French visa, which ended up leaving me almost a whole day to kill time around town. I walked around a lot (aka most of the day) and after walking up a ridiculously steep hill, I was surprised with the what is seen in the photo above. Worth it.


What was a favorite moment of yours this week?
I would love to read it in a comment below!

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...