Friday, August 21, 2015

Friday Favorites!

Where did this week fly by? I feel as if it's still Monday and I'm beginning to plan out the rest of my week. Although it doesn't feel as if it's quite the weekend yet, I'm pretty glad that I can sleep in tomorrow and start a fresh weekend. Here are some of my recent favorites!

Favorite Fashion Inspiration: Light and Dark Distressed Denim


Favorite Hair Inspiration: Twisted Bun


Food Favorites


Favorite Moment

Earlier this week, my family and I took a day trip down to a lake appropriately named Lost Lake to go canoeing. Although the high was in the 90's, the lake was beautifully surrounded by trees with a gorgeous view of the mountain, making canoeing against a wind bearable.


What was a favorite moment of yours this week?

I would love to read it in a comment below!

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...