The song "The Way" by Ariana Grande has been playing on the radio a lot, which means that it's been getting stuck in my head. In the music video, Ariana wore such a pretty makeup look that is perfect for not only school, but also the summer time. Her makeup was very natural and very delicate and pretty. I think that this is a makeup look that anyone can try out and wear everyday!
Here's my take on her look:
- BB Cream: A nice light foundation, like a BB cream is prefect for this look. Ariana wasn't wearing anything too heavy on her face, but did a flawless finish. BB creams are great because they are the perfect middle between a tinted moisturizer and a foundation and also are made by both drugstores brands as well as high-end brands. (Shown: Maybelline's BB Cream)
- Light Bronzer: Although Ariana didn't have any heavy contouring, her cheekbones did stand out. Get this look by applying a light bronzer in the hollows of your cheeks. (Shown: Bobbi Brown's Bronzing Powder)
- Pink Blush: Ariana had the slightest bit of blush on the apples of her cheeks. It didn't look like she was wearing any heavy blush, so apply a light baby-pink blush lightly on the apples of your cheeks. (Shown: Clinique Blush in "Cupid", but a good dupe is the Covergirl blush in "Classic Pink")
- Highlighter: Ariana defiantly had a glow to her face during the music video. Get her glow by applying a pinkish highlighter on the tops of your cheek bones up to the temples. This will give you a pretty glow. (Shown: Benefit High-Beam)
- Eyeshadow: Ariana wasn't wearing a lot of eye makeup, but to get her natural look, start off by applying a light peach cream eyeshadow all over the lid. Next, apply a muted brown-gray color in the crease for a little bit of dimension. Next, blend everything well. (Shown: Benefit Cream shadow in "Oyster Pink" and Urban Decay eyeshadow in "Naked")
- Gel Eyeliner: Apply a thin line of eyeliner on the upperlash line for the look of fuller lashes that Ariana had in the video. (Shown: Maybelline Gel Eyeliner)
- Volumizing Mascara: Ariana had very full lashes, which made her eyes pop. To achieve this look, apply a volumizing mascara to the upper lashes and apply a little to the bottom lashes. (Shown: Maybelline The Rocket Mascara)
Ariana wore a soft berry-pink color on her lips. This color is seriously so pretty and perfect whether you're going for a casual look or want a pretty lip color for a night out. This color also suits all skin tones! (Shown: Korres Cherry Full Color Gloss in "Pink 16")
I hope this helped!
Did you like her makeup look?
Please comment below and follow!
Thank you for reading! <3