Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Tuesday Ten: Pretty Hair Bows

Bows have been in for a while now, and were especially big in the spring. I saw people of all ages wearing bows! I honestly used to think of bows as something a younger school-girl would wear, but lately, I have been really liking the trend! There are so many different kinds of bows out there now and they can be found at almost any store and can be found at a low cost.
Bows are such a simple and easy way to play-up your hair without taking a long time. You can just pull your hair back and clip it with a bow or you can clip a bow under a top-knot to add a little more to a simple hairdo.
Here are some of my favorite bows!



(this one's leather)








Hope you enjoyed this post!
Tell me if you're liking the bow trend!

Thank you for reading! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...