Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Get the Style: Vanessa Hudgen's Street Style

I absolutely adore Vanessa Hudgen's style! Although I couldn't personally pull off her look, I think that her vintage, edgy, yet a little girly look stands out from the crowd! The lucky girl who's dating Austin Butler is usually seen in printed maxi skirts and pants along with a pair of big round sunglasses! Read on to see my take on her look and how to get her style in stores! 

Outfit #1
This is the more edgy look of all of Vanessa Hudgen's outfits. Start off by pairing a graphic black tank with a black leather jacket. Next, pair a pair of black leggings with the tops as well as wrapping a blue flannel plaid shirt around the waist for that casual look. For shoes, Vanessa is wearing fringe booties, however, I think that any pair of black suede booties would work. As for accessories, pair the look with round sunglasses, a gold pendant necklace, and a black satchel to finish off the look! 

Outfit #2
This Outfit it the perfect, relaxed, spring outfit! I love the pairing of a cream cropped open-knit sweater with a patterned maxi skirt. For shoes, it looked like she was wearing suede boots, so pair the outfit with camel-colored suede booties with the outfit. As for accessories, add a quilted crossbody bag, black and gold necklace, and large black sunglasses!

Outfit #3
This is definitely my favorite of all of the outfits! I love the pairing of blue printed crop pants and white lace bralette with a cream crochet long cardigan! Pair the outfit with a pair of black wedges. Accessorize the outfit with a long silver cross necklace, small brown crossbody bag, and tortoiseshell round sunglasses to finish off the outfit!

I hope you found this post helpful!
Who's your style icon?
Please comment down below! I would love to hear your answers!

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...