- Foundation: Start off the makeup look by applying your favorite foundation. For a fresh faced makeup look, go for a lighter foundation. For a more formal makeup look, go for a fuller coverage foundation if desired.
- Bronzer: Warm up your complexion with a soft bronzer, focusing it in the hollows of your cheeks and temples. If you want to warm up your complexion more, apply the bronzer lightly across your forehead, your hairline, and chin.
- Light Pink Blush: Sweep a light blush across the apples of your cheeks for a more innocent look!
- Highlighter: Finish the face makeup with a highlighter applied to the top of your cheekbones and down the bridge of your nose.
- Light Champagne Eyeshadow: Apply the color all over you lid to your crease. Also apply some to the tear duct area and blend a little along the inner part of your bottom lash line.
- Medium Warm Toned Brown Eyeshadow: Using a fluffy blending brush, apply this color into your crease and outer corner to your liking, focusing it mostly in your crease. Taking a pencil brush, apply the eyeshadow along your bottom lash line and blending it out.
- Dusty Pink-Rose Eyeshadow: For a little subtle pop of pink, using a small pencil brush, apply the color directly into your crease. Then using a fluffy blending brush, blend the color into your crease color. For best results, apply a little of the color to your crease, building it up to your liking.
- Black Liquid Eyeliner: Apply a black liquid eyeliner to your upper-lashline, making a small wing at the end to your liking.
- Black Mascara: Finish the eye look with two coats of black mascara to the top lashes and one coat to the bottom lashes!
- Light Pink Lipstick: Apply a light pink lipstick such as L'Oreal's Lipstick in "Ballerina Shoes". This will compliment the eyes and face well!
- Light Pink Lipgloss: Finish off the look with a light pink lipgloss such as L'Oreal's Infallible Lipgloss in "Bloom" if you prefer a glossier look!
I hope you enjoyed this post!
What is your favorite pink lipstick?
Please comment down below and follow!
Thank you for reading!