Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Tuesday Ten: Valentine Hearts!

Valentines day is in one week, which seems to creep up on me every year (probably because I don't usually have to worry about getting anything for that special no-one). Despite not having a Valentines, I actually really enjoy this time of the year! Mainly because I love it when stores are filled with heart shaped and pink goodies, such as cookies and nail polish. Here are some of my favorite "Valentine" hearts!

Heart Cut-Out Dress

Valentine’s Day Rice Krispies Treats

Heart Hair Bun

Linzer Cookies

Bite-Size Heart Shaped Fruit
Pink Frosted Sugar Cookies

Heart Detailed Nails

Hidden Heart Valentine's Pound Cake

World Heart Map

Rustic Heart-Shaped Hand Pies

I hope you enjoyed this post!
What are your favorite Valentine treats?
Please comment below and follow!

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...