Saturday, February 15, 2014

I Got To Meet Bethany Mota!

This post is a little different than what I usually write about, but it's still kind of beauty and fashion related...Yesterday I met Bethany Mota! Also known as Macbarbie07 on Youtube, she was on tour promoting her Aeropostale line and held some meet-ups along the way! Luckily I currently live one of the cities where she was holding the meetups! Bethany was one of the first Youtubers I started watching around four years ago and its amazing to see how far she's come! Here are some photos that I took with her!


It amazed me how many people were at the meet up! Literally hundreds of people! Although I waited in line with a friend for a few hours, it was exciting to meet her! She is so pretty in person and I just wish that I could have talked to her, but there were hundreds of people in line, so there wasn't much time for talking! It was really amazing to meet her though!


I hope you enjoyed this post!
Who is your favorite Youtuber?
Please comment down below!

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...