Friday, February 6, 2015

Friday Favorites!

It's once again already Friday (where did the week go?) and I'm here for another Friday Favorites! The past few weeks have been pretty long, but for some reason, despite being busy, this week flew by. I'm honestly so glad for the weekend though (who isn't?), even though it will be pretty packed, since I have quite a bit of things to do and my parents are coming up to visit me (yay!). All that aside, let's get into this week's Friday Favorites!

Favorite Food Inspiration: Molten Lava Cake/Brownies

I'm not a huge fan of cake but these molten lava brownies from Handle the Heat look amazing!

Favorite Hair Inspiration: Braided Bun


Favorite Fashion Inspiration: Gingham


Favorite Work Out Song

Heartbeat Song by Kelly Clarkson


Favorite (TV) Quote

(It may be long, but it's a really insightful, beautiful quote)
Modern Family


What are your favorite work-out song?
Please leave you thoughts in a comment below!

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...