Friday, April 3, 2015

Friday Favorites!

If you go to a Jesuit college or any Christian-affiliated college, then you, like myself, are also pretty psyched to have a four day weekend. Although I’ll probably just be studying this long weekend (thanks to my professors who assigned an impossible amount of reading), it never hurts to have a few extra days off! As for the post, here are some of my recent favorite pieces of inspiration!

Favorite Fashion Inspiration


Favorite Hair Inspiration

The Sweetest Thing (I have failed every time I attempted a fishtail braid, so this seems perfect for those who are also unable to master the fishtail!)

Favorite Food Inspiration: Savory and Sweet


Favorite Quote



What is your favorite quote?

I would love to read it in a comment below!

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...