Friday, April 17, 2015

Friday Favorites!

I'm pretty stoked, because not only is this weekend going to be beautiful in the Northwest, but my classes also got canceled (aka three day weekend, aka more time to do an impossible amount of homework)! I thought that I wouldn't have time to post this favorites post until this evening, but now I am able to post it earlier, although still not as early as I would have liked. Anyways, here are a few of my current favorite pieces of inspiration that I hope will inspire you as well!

Favorite Fashion Inspirations


Favorite Hair Inspiration


Favorite Food Inspirations


Favorite Relatable Quote

What is your favorite quote?
I would love to read it in a comment below!

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...