Friday, January 15, 2016

Friday Favorites!

Wow, it's been a while since I have done a Friday Favorites posts. A lot has happened since my last Friday Favorites post (in October!), which I explained in a few recent posts and will post about more soon. The past two weeks have been a change transitioning to University life again back in the states. The beginning of the second quarter of junior year has thrown a somewhat overwhelming amount of work so far and it won't change anytime soon. Anyways, here are some of my favorites that I have found throughout the week.

Favorite Fashion Inspiration: Shearling Vest


Favorite Hair Inspiration

(Source)

Favorite Food Inspiration: Oatmeal Lovin'


Favorite Quote

(Although I am only 20, this quote reflects some of the realizations I had last year. I may write a post with some reflections on the thought.)

What was a favorite of yours this week?


Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...