Sunday, December 11, 2011

Holly Jolly Holiday Tag!

This tag was invented by... on Youtube. Since I don't make videos, I decided to do it on my blog instead!
Here are the questions:

1. Favorite Christmas Movie?
2. Are you on the Naughty list or the Nice list?
3. Show us an embarrassing Christmas Card photo! (WE KNOW YOU HAVE ONE OK)
4. Have you ever had a White Christmas?
5. Where do you usually spend your holiday?
6.Play or Sing your favorite Christmas Song!
7. Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?
8. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer?
9. What holiday tradition are you looking forward to most this year?
10. Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
11. Hands down, what's your all-time favorite holiday food and holiday sweet treat?
12. Be Honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better?
13. Show us your tackiest Christmas attire (ex: Ugly Sweater)
14. What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season?
15. Does your family have a special holiday recipe you like to help make?
16. Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably?
17. Most memorable Holiday moment?
18. What made you realize the truth about Santa?
19. Do you make New Years Resolutions? Do you stick to them?
20. What makes the Holidays special for you?



Here are my answers!
1. I have a few favorite Christmas movies. I really like both the Christmas classics "It's a Wonderful Life" and "A Christmas story".
2. I hope I'm on the nice list!
3. Believe it or not, I don't have an embarassing Chirstmas card photo. And I telling the truth!
4. I had one white Christmas that I can remember when I was in middle school, but it rarely snows on Christmas where I live. May be a couple snow falls, but it didn't stick. Mostly rains.
5. My family and I usually stay home. Sometimes relatives come over or friends.
6. Since I can't sing it for you, I'll just tell you. "Sleigh ride" always gets me into the holidays, and I love it! I also like "All I want for Christmas" and Last Christmas".
7. No, we usually open presents the morning of Christmas day.
8. Let's see, theres Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Doner(?), and Blitson. But do you recall... the most famous reindeer of all... Rudolph (the red nosed reindeer!). I'm not sure whether the ones I named are actually some of the names of the reindeer. I'm kinda sad that I can't name all (8, 9?) of them.
9. Well, opening presents of course and watching others open presents, which isn't really a tradition!. We don't have many traditions on before and on Christmas, besides the usual: putting up the tree, One thing that we usually do is make breakfast for my mom on Christmas morning.
10. It's fake (sad face). I wish we had a real tree, but my mom isn't a fan of real Christmas trees.
11. Gingerbread men!
12. As much as I like getting gifts, I would have to say that I like shopping for Christmas gifts for other people more, especially my parents.
13. I never owned any tacky Christmas sweaters, though my Grandma used to make us these cute Christmas dress when I was little. My sister when she was little though, owned the tackiest sweater I have ever encountered. It was a green knitted vest, with a stocking on one side with bells, and sewn on candy canes on the other. It was the ugliest sweater ever. Thank god she through it away (I think...) also.. (If I can find a photo of it later, I'll post it)
14. Probably France, because in movies, Paris always looks so pretty in the winter time! Also New York would be cool!
15. We usually make Gingerbread men, and that's the only "speical" recipe we have.
16. Pro-present wrapper. That's because I love wrapping presents, and kinda a perfectionest when it comes to it.
17. Well, the one/several that comest to the top of my head is when my Grandma comes over.
18. What truth? Just kidding! Some time when I was in Elementary school. I figured it out a few years before I told me parents that I knew it was them. I just didn't want to crush them.
19. I don't usually make any holiday revolutions, mainly because I never stick to them.
20. I love giving gifts and I love that holiday spirit!


Well, I hope you liked this (long) tag!
I tag anyone who read this!
Please comment and follow!
Thanks! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...