Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Spring Beauty Musts! | 2014

First, I would like to say that I'm sorry for the lack of posts lately. I had finals last week but I promise for more posts! But believe it or not, winter is behind us and it is officially now spring! Don't get me wrong, I love winter and fall, but by the time march rolls around, I'm usually ready for the brighter colors and lighter looks! Spring screams fresh makeup for me, which is why many of the products I included are around the theme of fresher and lighter makeup. This spring, I have really been looking into both pastels and brighter colors that are a little more subtle. Read on to see some of my spring must haves for 2014!

  • Clinique Color Pop Blush in "Ginger Pop" is a peach-pink blush and one of the newer additions to Clinique's cosmetics line and one that I think adds to perfect hint of color for a fresh look. Any peachy-pink blush will due though!
  • L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow in "Iced Latte" is a light shimmery champagne eyeshadow that is good for a simple everyday makeup look. I think that light shimmery and pastel colors are perfect for the spring time, with them adding a light wash of color all over the lid for a fresh look.
  • Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream and any light foundation is perfect when the sun starts to come out and the weather warms up. This BB cream says it right in the name in that it provides light coverage without having to worry about makeup melting off your face as well as being affordable. It also has SPF, which is perfect when our skin comes in contact with the sun more!
  • NYX Butter Gloss in "Peaches and Cream" is a bright peach-pink lipgloss and a great way to add a pop of color to your spring makeup look without being too bold! Plus the gloss finish is prefect for spring and into summer.
  • Essie Nail Polish in "Mint Candy Apple" and "Fiji" and two pastel nail polishes that scream spring to me. "Mint Candy Apple" is pastel mint-green color and "Fiji" is a light pastel pink color, both which are subtle while still adding a little pop of color.

I hope you found this post helpful!
What is your spring must have?
Please comment down below!

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...