It's already almost that day of the year when you pull out your green, figuring out how much green you actually want to wear on St. Patricks day. This year, St.Patricks day if on a school day, so I wanted to do a post on a makeup look that is a school appropriate look while still incorporating a little green. You can leave out the face makeup and even the eyeshadow, but I just I wanted to include products for those who want a full makeup look. You can always adjust this look to your liking! Read on to see my simple St.Patty's look.
- BB Cream: Apply a light foundation or concealer on your trouble areas to even out the skin tone.
- Translucent Power: Apply a powder to the T-Zone to prevent your face from getting too oily throughout the day.
- Bronzer: If desired, apply the bronzer lightly to the hollows of your cheeks and on your temples.
- Pink Blush: Apply a light pink blush lightly to the apples of your cheeks to add a little more color to your face.
- Light Shimmery Champagne Eyeshadow: Apply this eyeshadow all over the lid up until the crease. This will really brighten your eyes! (The eyeshadow shown is L'Oreal's eyeshadow in "Iced Latte")
- Light Matte Brown: This step is optional and for those who want a little more definition. Apply the color with a fluffy crease brush and blend gently into the crease.
- Dark Forest Green Eyeliner: For the pop of green part of the look, apply a green eyeliner on the upper lash line. If you want a little more definition, also apply the green eyeliner on the outer corner of the bottom lash line. (The eyeliner shown is Jane Cosmetic's eyeliner in "Kelly Green" but the shade "Forest Green" also works for a subtle look!)
- Black Mascara: Apply a black mascara to really make the eyes pop and bring out the green!
- Light Pink Lip Balm: Apply a light pink lip balm to finish off the simple look! (The one shown is Revlon's Lip Butter in "Pink Lemonade")
Check out my other St. Patricks Makeup Look here!
I hope you found this helpful!
How do you wear green on St. Patricks Day?
Please comment below and follow!
Thank you for reading!