Thursday, March 20, 2014

Modcloth "Uniquely You" + Wanelo!

I am so excited to share to you all that I was recently contacted by Modcloth to participate in their Uniquely You campaign! When I received the email from Modcloth, I had to read over the email a few times because I couldn't believe that I was contacted to participate! I love the style that Modcloth features on their website and it has been one of my go-to websites for style and clothing inspiration for a long time, so I was so excited to be asked to participate!


Modcloth's Dinner Party Darling Dress is the perfect little black dress plus more! The simple shape with classic stripes and a bow at the waistline flatters all body shapes! I decided to pair this dress with a pair of simple suede black heels that has an ankle strap for delicate touch and to add to the classic design of the dress. For jewelry, I added a delicate gold statement necklace and gold stud earrings with a turquoise stone. I think that gold jewelry with black is the perfect combination and that the turquoise earrings add a pop of color to the outfit. I then added a structured black and gold clutch/crossbody bag to tie together the black and gold theme of the outfit. To finish the look, I added some peach-pink blush to add a bit of color to the face while still being natural!

Find the items shown above in my storyboard here!

Check out Wanelo (especially if you're a shopaholic)! It's a great way find new pieces of clothing, see what's in all your favorite stores, and organize clothing pieces (check out my story here)!

I hope you enjoyed this post!

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...