Monday, March 3, 2014

Get the Look: Emma Watson Oscars 2014 Makeup Look!


I will admit. I completely forgot that the Oscars was last night and I didn't realize it until the evening time, so I missed the red carpet footage. I was pretty bummed out since I love Ellen, who you probably know was hosting the Oscars, but in my defense, I don't watch TV so I didn't have a constant reminder of when the Oscars were. But luckily there's the internet! I spent I while going through the dresses and hair and makeup of the actresses and one that popped out was Emma Watson's. I loved her dress, her casual hair do, and classic makeup look! Simple but extremely elegant! Read on to see I recreated her makeup look!


Face:
  • Foundation: Start off the makeup by applying your favorite foundation evenly on your face. An illumining foundation would be perfect for this look to get Emma Watson's glow!
  • Brightening Concealer: Apply a brightening concealer under your eyes to brighten the eye area.
  • Light-Medium Pink Blush: It doesn't look like she is wearing any bronzer that stands out, so apply a pink blush to the apples of your cheeks, blending it to your temple to help define the cheekbones.
  • Light Highlighter: To get her glow, apply a highlighter to the tops of your cheekbones and down the bridge of your nose and blend.

Eyes:
  • Champagne Eyeshadow: After applying a primer, apply a champagne eyeshadow all over the lid. This will brighten the eye look!
  • Red-Toned Matte Brown Eyeshadow: Apply this eyeshadow with a fluffy crease brush into your crease, blending it though the crease all the way to the inner corner par of the crease. Blend well, but be sure not to blend in onto the lid.
  • Black Gel Eyeliner: Using a thin eyeliner brush, apply a very thin line to the upper lash line. Emma Watson is wearing eyeliner put it is so thin and close to the lash line that it is very natural looking.
  • Black Mascara: Apply two coats of black mascara to your upper and lower lashes!


  • Eyebrow Gel: Emma Watson always has near to perfect eyebrows, so groom your eyelashes with a clear or tinted eyebrow gel, depending on your preference. I like using Maybelline's clear mascara because it's affordable and does the job!

Lips:


I hope you found this helpful!
What was your favorite Oscars look?
Please comment below!

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...