Lauren Conrad always has simplest yet prettiest makeup looks, usually sporting the simple cat eye look. This look is a really pretty look that is inspired by one of her carpet looks. This look can be worn everyday or a simple look at night, with a winged liner and bright lipstick. Read on to see my take on her simple, bright look!
- BB Cream: Lauren Conrad doesn't seem to wearing heavy foundation, so start off with a BB Cream.
- Bronzer: To get her bronzed skin, apply a bronzer lightly all over your face, focusing on areas that would be contoured, such as the hollows of your cheeks, cheeks, and temples.
- Light Coral-Pink Cream Blush: For a light flush of color, apply the blush lightly on the apples of your cheeks.
- Champagne Highlighter: To finish off the face look, apply a highlighter to the tops of your cheekbones and down the bridge of your nose to get her radiant glow!
- Shimmery Nude Eyeshadow: The main part of her eye look is her eyeliner and has a very light eyeshadow look, so just apply a nude shadow all over the lid up to your brow bone.
- Black Liquid Eyeliner: For her signature eyeliner look, apply the liner on the upper lash line, making a wing at the end for the cat-eye look (check out Lauren Conrad's post here on how she does her eyeliner!).
- Lengthening Black Mascara: Apply to the upper and lower lashes to get her long lashes and to finish off the eye look!
- Fuchsia-Pink Lip Color: For the pop of color of her look, apply a fuchsia-pink lip color. Revlon's Lip Butter in "Lollipop" is almost an exact match!
I hope you found this helpful!
Do you like Lauren Conrad's makeup look?
Please comment down below and follow!
Thank you for reading! <3